From Dallas Ft. Worth International Airport:
Exit South ramp to Texas-183 West; Merge onto Texas-183 West toward Fort Worth; proceed 105 miles until Teaxas-a83 West becomes I-820/Texas-121 South; Keep left to take Texas-121-South via exist 248 toward downtown Ft. Worth; Merge onto I35W South; Take the Texas 280-Spur exist – Exit 52 – toward downtown; Merge onto Texas-280 Spur West. Take the East 6th Street exit on the left; Turn left onto Houston Street/US-287 BR S; Hotel entrance is on the right across from the Fort Worth Convention Center.
Airport Transportation Discount:
GO Yellow Checker Shuttle is offering discount DFW Airport transportation for attendees of American Gas Association Fall Meetings. Click here to learn about several transportation options including Airport Shuttle ride share, Exclusive (Private non-stop) Van service for up to 10 passengers, and Airport Lincoln Town Car Service web-tickets. Click here to make your online reservation.
Other transportation options from the airport:
• taxi service: approximately $55 each way;
• shuttle service: approximately $17 per person; Super Shuttle Available 24 hours: 972.615.2410
• Trinity Railway Express: $1.50 one way
From Dallas Love Field Airport:
• Taxi service: approximately $70 - $80 each way
• Shuttle service: approximately $36 per person; Super Shuttle available 24 hours a day 972.615.2410