On-line registration for the AGA/EEI Customer Service Conference and Expo is now closed. If you would like to register for the Customer Service Conference and Expo, please contact Kelly Batte, AGA's Membership and Meetings Specialist, for a paper copy of the registration form (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 202-824-7026)
Online Registration is only for AGA/EEI utility companies (member or non-member)
Industry partners, vendors, analysts, or consultants must contact our exhibit and sponsorship partner to exhibit or sponsor in order to attend the conference.
AGA/EEI Exhibit Management
c/o EXhibit Promotions Plus, Inc.
11620 Vixens Path, Ellicott City, MD 21042-1539
Phone: 410/997-0763, 301/596-3028
2012 AGA/EEI Customer Service Conference & Exhibition Fees
AGA/EEI Utility Member Registration Fee: Early Bird: $595 Standard: $795
AGA/EEI Utility Non-Member Registration Fee: $895
Spouse/Guest Registration Fee: $100.00
*Early Bird Registration Fees available until January 13th, Standard Registration Fee after January 13th
To register yourself for this conference, please click on the "Individual Registration" button.
To register an individual or individuals other than yourself (including a group of registrants from a company) please click on the "Group Registration" button and follow the following instructions:
1. Do you have an account set-up for the AGA website? If not, you must set one up before beginning the registration process. *Please be sure to select your company from the drop down list provided when setting up your account. Select your "Registration Type" (member, speaker etc.) and click next
2. A list of all individuals associated with your company will be listed. For those individuals not listed, an account will need to be set-up for each person in order tor register them.
3. Once you have selected all individuals you will review each individuals contact information and select fee(s).
4. Proceed to payment and check out.
5. You will receive an immediate confirmation and receipt. If you do not, the registration has not been completed.
Changes Cancellations & Refund Policy Policy
All changes, cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing via email or fax. When possible, please include the reason for your change, cancellation or substitution. Cancellations must be received in writing by Friday, March 16, to qualify for a refund MINUS a $100.00 administrative fee. Due to the financial obligations incurred by AGA, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER March 16; however substitutions are permited. Email or fax meeting changes,cancellations or substitutions to Kelly Batte (Email: email@example.com; Fax: 202-824-9116).
In the event your company’s policy restricts online registration, please contact Kelly Batte for a registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 824-7026.
To cancel or change any hotel accommodations, please contact the Omni Fort Worth Hotel at (817) 535-6664.
Attendees that require special accommodations, special dietary requirements or have special needs in order to participate in this event should contact Kelly Batte at 202-824-7026 or email: email@example.com.