Registration Fees, Deadline, Cancellation Policy, ADA Requirements
AGA Member Fee: $750.00
Spouse/Guest Fee: $ 150.00
Online Registrationpsitienei@aga.org or (202) 824-7209
To register yourself for this conference, please click on the "Individual Registration" button.
To register an individual or individuals other than yourself (including a group of registrants from a company) please click on the "Group Registration" button and follow the following instructions:
1. Do you have an account set-up for the AGA website? If not, you must set one up before beginning the registration process. *Please be sure to select your company from the drop down list provided when setting up your account. Select your "Registration Type" (member, speaker etc.) and click next.
2. A list of all individuals associated with your company will be listed. For those individuals not listed, an account will need to be set-up for each person in order tor register them.
3. Once you have selected all individuals you will review each individuals contact information and select fee(s).
4. Proceed to payment and check out.
5. You will receive an immediate confirmation and receipt. If you do not, the registration has not been completed.
Changes Cancellations & Refund Policy Policy
All changes, cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing via email or fax. When possible, please include the reason for your change, cancellation or substitution. Cancellations must be received in writing by Monday, April 2, to qualify for a refund MINUS a $100.00 administrative fee. Due to the financial obligations incurred by AGA, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER April 2; however substitutions are permited. Email or fax meeting changes,cancellations or substitutions to Pam Sitienei (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 202-824-7092).
In the event your company’s policy restricts online registration, please contact Pam Sitienei for a registration form at
To cancel or change any hotel accommodations, please contact the Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach (305) 938-4600.
Attendees that require special accommodations, special dietary requirements or have special needs in order to participate in this event should contact Pam Sitienei at 202-824-7209 or email: email@example.com