Note: Online registration is for credit card payments only. A registration confirmation email will be immediately sent to you after completion of the registration process. If you do not immediately receive a confirmation email, your registration was not completed. Should you require payment by check, please email email@example.com to request a paper registration form.
Online Registration – ID and Password Required!
2012 UNCOLLECTIBLES WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FEE
Member Fee: $250.00
(AGA members of local gas distribution companies and combination gas/electric companies only)
2012 UNCOLLECTIBLES WORKSHOP SPONOSRSHIP FEE
Sponsor Fee: $1,000.00 (includes 1 complimentary registration)
Additional Sponsor Registration Fee: $250.00
(Industry partners must sponsor in order to attend. Please contact Jim Linn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-824-7272 for sponsorship details.)
For security purposes, an individual registrant must have his/her AGA username and password in order to register online. If you do not have a username and password, you must create an account using the “Member Log-In” button at the top of the page of the AGA website.
To register an individual or individuals other than yourself (including a group of registrants from a company) please click on the "Group Registration" button and follow the following instructions:
- Do you have an account set-up for the AGA website? If not, you must set one up before beginning the registration process. Please be sure to select your company from the drop down list provided when setting up your account. Select your "Registration Type" (member, speaker etc.) and click next.
- A list of all individuals associated with your company will be listed. For those individuals not listed, an account will need to be set-up for each person in order to register them.
- Once you have selected all individuals you will review each individual's contact information and select fee(s).
- Proceed to payment and check out.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation and receipt. If you do not, the registration has not been completed.
Changes, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Meeting Registrations: All changes, cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing via e-mail or fax. When possible, please include the reason for your change, cancellation or substitution. Cancellations must be received in writing by Friday, August 24, to qualify for a full refund less a $40.00 processing charge. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER August 24; however, substitutions are permitted. Email or Fax cancellation notices to Kelly Batte (E-mail: email@example.com; Fax: 202-824-7086).
Attendees that require special accommodations, special dietary requirements or have special needs in order to participate in this event should contact Kelly Batte at 202-824-7026 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.