1. Dial-in to: 832-431-3335
2. When prompted enter the guest code: 182926#
1. Go to the following website: www.mmstartvisuals.com
2. Enter the following conference ID in the ‘Join’ column - 1829626
*We recommend signing into the website prior to the webcast to ensure your computer is compatible with the system requirements.
Join us Tuesday, May 7, beginning at 2 p.m., for an informational webinar to discuss the results of the recently released J.D. Power and Associates 2013 Utility Website Evaluation Study (UWES).
The study examines the features and content of electric and natural gas company websites that are useful and effective to customers when interacting with their local utility, including:
• Setting up an online account
• Viewing consumption history
• Making a payment online
• Researching energy saving information
• Reporting and viewing outages
In addition, the study compares customer satisfaction with utility websites to satisfaction with websites in other industries, such as insurance and credit cards. To learn more about the study, click here.
To register for the webinar, please contact Lisa Dundon, Manager of Digital Communications, at email@example.com by Monday, May 6 at 5 p.m.