AGA members: $315
Government employees: $165
Your registration fee covers three events:
• 9-21-11 afternoon tour of Barnett shale production and gas utility control center;
• 9-21-11 dinner
• 9-22 conference
Please be sure to indicate your participation for all of the events you plan to attend .The deadline to register for the conference is Wednesday, August 31, 2011.
To register yourself for this conference, please click on the "Individual Registration" button.
To register an individual or individuals other than yourself (including a group of registrants from a company) please click on the "Group Registration" button and follow the following instructions:
- Do you have an account set-up for the AGA website? If not, you must set one up before beginning the registration process.*Please be sure to select your company from the drop down list provided when setting up your account. Select your "Registration Type" (member, speaker etc.) and click next
- A list of all individuals associated with your company will be listed. For those individuals not listed, an account will need to be set-up for each person in order tor register them.
- Once you have selected all individuals you will review each individuals contact information and select fee(s).
- Proceed to payment and check out.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation and receipt. If you do not, the registration has not been completed.
Changes, Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Meeting Registrations: All changes, cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing via e-mail or fax. When possible, please include the reason for your change, cancellation or substitution. Cancellations must be received in writing by August 31 to qualify for a partial refund of all but $50.00 of the registration fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER August 31; however, substitutions are permitted. Fax information to Vickie Conant at 202-824-7092 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Hotel Reservations: Hotel reservations must be made separately from the conference registration and directly with the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
Attendees that require special accommodations or have special needs in order to participate in this event should contact Vickie Conant: 202/824-7233; Fax: 202/824-7092 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend:
Gas accountants, regulatory compliance officers, attorneys, natural gas supply and transportation procurement and financial hedging professionals, and other professionals involved in buying and selling natural gas commodities, transportation capacity and financial hedging transactions.