Gas Piping Technology Committee Meeting (July 2011)
HYATT ARLINGTON, Arlington, VA
You are invited to attend the summer meeting of the Gas Piping Technology Committee (GPTC) on Monday – Thursday, July 11-14, 2011, at the HYATT ARLINGTON, Arlington, VA
For room reservations call the hotel at (800) 233-1234 reference the AGA-Gas Piping Technology Committee to get the discounted group rate of $179.00++ single/double per night (Government Per Diem rates also available for those eligible). AGA’s group rate expire on Friday, June 17, 2011
1325 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209
The meeting reservations fee is $200 per member. Please register by Tuesday, July 5, 2011. If you have any problems with registration or questions regarding meeting logistics, contact Ella Proctor, email@example.com.
Also, there are several schedule changes for the July meeting to accommodate a SharePoint demonstration and remarks from Mr. Jeffery Wiese, PHMSA Associate Administrator for Pipeline Safety. Those changes are as follows:
• Pipeline Research Committee will meet on Tuesday from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• SharePoint demonstration on Tuesday evening from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• The Main Body will convene for one hour on Wednesday morning from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (meeting will reconvene at 1:30 p.m.)
• The Divisions Wednesday morning meetings have been moved back one hour.
• Lunch will start at 12:30 p.m.
Attendees that require special accommodations or have special needs in order to participate in this event, please contact AGA’s Ella Proctor at (202) 824.7207; firstname.lastname@example.org.