Distribution Best Practices Program Follow-up Conference
2301 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-8699
Open to participating members of the AGA Distribution Best Practices Program only
The AGA Distribution Best Practices Follow-up Conference is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 8th with a workshop on New Technologies for Excavation Damage, Leak Management, DIMP. Following the workshop, meeting attendees will review all companies’ data submitted for the 2011 benchmarking topics and hear from the potential top performing companies in the subject areas: Damage Prevention and Marking & Locating, Leak Management, External Corrosion Prevention, as they describe their operational procedures and practices that have led to their outstanding performance. Meeting attendees will then select from among those companies who should present at the roundtables later in the year.
More than 70 natural gas distribution companies participate in this customized program to exchange information and best practices that will be presented at the topic-specific roundtables scheduled during the year.
- Steering Committee Meeting (Steering Committee Members Only), June 8, 7:30 — 9:00 a.m.
- Technologies for Excavation Damage, Leak Management, DIMP Workshop, June 8, 10:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
- Leak Management Data Review and Company Presentations, June 8, 3:15 — 5:00 p.m.
- External Corrosion Prevention and Damage Prevention and Marking & Locating Data Review and Company Presentations, June 9, 8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
- Company Profile and System Reliability Data Review, June 9, 1:00 — 2:30 p.m.
- Steering Committee Meeting (Steering Committee Members Only), June 9, 3:30 — 5:00 p.m.
Best Practices Program: Nneka Assing, Director, Engineering Services, (202) 824-7332
Event Registration and Logistics: Lorraine Boyden, Senior Associate, (202) 824-7333