2012 AGA/EEI DataSource Workshop Registration Fee
The deadline for pre-registration is Friday, October 26, 2012
Workshop Registration Fee: $425.00
(AGA/EEI Member Utility DataSource Benchmarking Participants Only)
To register yourself for this conference, please click on the "Individual Registration" button.
To register an individual or individuals other than yourself (including a group of registrants from a company) please click on the "Group Registration" button and follow the following instructions:
- Do you have an account set-up for the AGA website? If not, you must set one up before beginning the registration process.
- *Please be sure to select your company from the drop down list provided when setting up your account. Select your "Registration Type" (member, speaker etc.) and click next
A list of all individuals associated with your company will be listed. For those individuals not listed, an account will need to be set-up for each person in order to register them.
- Once you have selected all individuals, you will have the opportunity to review each individual's contact information and select fee(s).
- Proceed to payment and check out.
- You will receive an immediate event confirmation letter via email.
If you require assistance, contact Kelly Batte at email@example.com or (202) 824-7026.
Changes Cancellations & Refund Policy Policy
All changes, cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing via email or fax. When possible, please include the reason for your change, cancellation or substitution. Cancellations must be received in writing by Friday, October 26, to qualify for a refund MINUS a $100.00 administrative fee. Due to the financial obligations incurred by AGA, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER October 26; however substitutions are permitted. Email or fax meeting changes,cancellations or substitutions to Kelly Batte (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: 202-824-7086).
In the event your company’s policy restricts online registration, please contact Kelly Batte for a hard copy of the registration form at email@example.com or (202) 824-7026.
Hotel Reservations: To cancel or change any hotel accommodations, please contact Omni New Haven Hotel at 203-772-6664.