Four Seasons Hotel Boston, Boston, MA
The Executive Conference is the premier event for AGA member company CEOs and senior executives. It provides an executive forum for discussion of major energy policy and strategic issues affecting the industry. This year's theme "Fueling America's Economic Future" reflects the unprecedented opportunities that the abundance and price stability of natural gas will provide to America as we strive to establish natural gas as the definitive foundation fuel and secure our economic and energy future.
Current conference highlights include:
- Judd Gregg, Former U.S. Senator (R-NH) and member of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform will discuss the fiscal challenges facing our country and share his viewpoints on steps the Administration and Congress can take to address the fiscal crisis facing the U.S.;
- Charles E. Cook, Jr., Editor & Publisher, The Cook Political Report, will update us on the “2012 Elections and American Politics";
- “Energy in the Presidential Platforms” panel will feature moderator Stephen Hayes, Senior Writer, The Weekly Standard and Fox News contributor. On the panel will be Kathleen McGinty, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Strategic Growth at Weston Solutions and James Connaughton, Executive Vice President and Senior Policy Advisor at Exelon;
- A panel discussion on Gas/Electric Reliability, moderated by Greg Hopper, Managing Director of Black & Veatch, will feature Honorable Philip Moeller, Commissioner, FERC, Ralph LaRossa, President and COO, Public Service Electric & Gas, William Yardley, Group Vice President of Spectra Energy;
- John Deutch, Emeritus Institute Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Techonolgy will discuss the prospects for America’s energy future; and
- The conference reception and dinner will include entertainment by The Harvard Krokodiloes, Harvard University’s oldest and most prestigious cappella singing group.
The historic and elegant Four Seasons Boston, the site of this year’s conference, is located in Boston’s Back Bay with postcard views of Boston’s Public Garden, Beacon Hill and the gilded dome of the State House.
Please watch for further updates about the conference!