AGA will conduct a half-day workshop for its membership to discuss compliance and implementation of Distribution Integrity Management programs. AGA’s workshop will take place on June 28, the day after PHMSA’s public workshop on DIMP in Ft. Worth, Texas at the OMNI Hotel.
(For information, agenda and registration information for the PHMSA public workshop, please click here.)
Issues that will be covered by presentations or discussions include:
· Experiences in audits from state regulators
· Management strategies for vintage pipelines
· Replacement programs
· Reporting of mechanical fitting failures
· Tracking & Traceability of materials
· Industry performance measures
Note: For AGA members planning to attend this workshop following the PHMSA meeting, you are able to extend your stay at the OMNI Fort Worth and take advantage of the discounted rate of $139.00 per night. Please quote group code "US DOT DIMP."