AGA is a 15-minute cab ride from Washington Reagan National Airport, a 50-minute ride from Washington Dulles Airport, and a one-hour ride from Baltimore/Washington International Airport.
- Washington Reagan National Airport (DCA) - approx. 5 miles from DC
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)– approx. 27 miles from DC
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)– approx. 30 miles DC
Super Shuttle: http://www.supershuttle.com/ or 1-800-BLUE-VAN
- Shuttles from Reagan National Airport cost $10-$15; cab fare is about $15. Accessible to the hotel via Metro to Union Station. The hotel(s) is located 3 1/2 blocks from Union Station.
- Shuttles from Dulles International Airport cost about $22 for 1 person, plus $10 for each additional person; cab fare is about $50.
- Shuttles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport cost about $30; cab fare is about $60
Take the Red Line to Union Station. Exit Union Station to the front of the building. Head right on Massachusetts Avenue for less than one block and take a left onto North Capitol Street (heading towards the U.S. Capitol). AGA Heaquarters is on your right at the Hall of States Building, 400 North Capitol Street.