This LNG 17 Webinar is exclusive to Members of the AGA Operating & Engineering Services Associates Section (OESA) and Associate Members of the American Gas Association.
To register, click the Registration link to the left of this page.
To ensure your company has all the details on this once in a decade opportunity the AGA will host a webinar on Tuesday, September 18 at 4:00 pm EDT.
During the webinar you will learn about the special opportunities being created for you by the AGA to exhibit at LNG 17. The briefing will include details on:
- Background - The history of the event into its current status as the global LNG showcase
- Conference - The accompanying 4 day LNG 17 Conference which attracts an expected 5,000 senior technical, commercial and strategic decision makers
- Exhibition - The world's largest gas exhibition in 2013 with over ninety per cent of space already allocated. Learn how exhibiting will benefit your company.
- Delivering the Buyers - our strategy for attracting delegates and trade visitors, including your company's specific target audiences
- USA Pavilion - The AGA has arranged for a specially themed pavilion in a prime location for OESA members and AGA associate members. This includes a special discounted rate
- Hometown Advantage - Additional promotion for your company and the USA pavilion before, during and after LNG 17
Learn more about LNG 17 at www.lng17.org. Check out the floor plan showing the support for LNG 17 from around the world and the USA.
AGA contact: Kimberly Denbow