*Meetings/Workshops are open to AGA members and invited guests only unless otherwise noted.
Committee Meetings, Workshops and Related Events
Fees below are all inclusive with the exception of the Finance & Accounting 101 Workshop.
- Early Bird Fee: $625.00 (up to August 20, 2010)
- Standard Fee: $725.00 (after August 20, 2010)
- Speaker Fee: $550.00 (not applicable to committee meetings)
- Accompanying Guest Fee: $50.00 (Includes participation in all social events. Guest registration may not be used by a co-worker or industry associate.)
Finance & Accounting 101 Workshop - Sept. 20-21, 2010
- AGA/EEI Member: $675 (up to August 20, 2010); $775 ( after August 20, 2010)
- Non-AGA/EEI Member: $975 (up to August 20, 2010); $1,075 (after August 20, 2010)
Changes, Cancelation & Refund Policy:
Note: Online registration is for credit card payments only. Should you require payment by check, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper registration form. Receipts will be given onsite for all registrations exclusive of those made via the web.
All changes, cancelations or substitutions must be received in writing via e-mail or fax. When possible, please include the reason for your change, cancelation or substitution. Cancelations must be received in writing by Friday, September 3, 2010, to qualify for a full refund less a $100.00 processing charge. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER Sept. 3rd, however, substitutions are permitted. Fax information to AGA’s Meeting Services at 202-824-7086 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Attendees that require special accommodations or have special needs in order to participate in this event, please contact AGA’s Meeting Services at: 202/824-7032; Fax: 202/824-7086 or E-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration - Receipt Immediately Available!
For security purposes, each registrant must have his/her individual AGA username and password in order to register online. If registering on behalf of others, you must obtain each registrants AGA username and password to complete their registration.