LNG 17 - the 17th International Conference & Exhibition on Liquefied Natural Gas - will take place from 16-19 April 2013 at the unrivalled George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas, USA.
This unique industry-owned event is held every three years under the auspices of the International Gas Union (IGU), the Gas Technology Institute (GTI) and the International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR). The American Gas Association (AGA) is serving as the host association for LNG 17.
As “energy capital” of the USA, Houston is well positioned to be the host city for this prestigious event. With its direct air service from 66 international cities, its 60,000 hotel rooms, 100 different spoken languages, more than 8,000 restaurants and 2-million square foot exhibition center, Houston looks forward to bringing together members of the global LNG community with representatives of the world’s largest natural gas consuming market, the United States.
- The LNG series is an unmissable date in the LNG calendar
- Fantastic commitment already from the highest level within the industry
- The only global event created by the industry bringing together the entire LNG value chain
- Houston is the ideal host city with state-of-the-art venues, facilities and hotels
- LNG 17 will be the biggest and best LNG event to date!