Best Practices Events
All meetings that will take place for the 2012 Operations Best Practices Program are listed below. Hotel information and meeting registation are posted as soon as the information becomes available.
- Distribution Best Practices Kickoff Meeting, January 17-19, 2012, New Orleans, LA. Hosted by Entergy.
- External Corrosion Prevention Roundtable, January 31 - Feb 2, 2012, Cincinnati, OH. Hosted by Duke Energy.
- Transmission Best Practices Kickoff Web Conference, Part 1: February 22, 2012, 1-3 PM, EST
- Transmission Best Practices Kickoff Web Conference, Part 2: March 14, 2012, 1-3 PM, EST
- Supplemental Gas Best Practices Kickoff Web Conference, March 21, 2012, 1-3 PM, EST
- Distribution Best Practices Follow-up Conference, June 6-7, 2012, the Nines, Portland, OR
- AGA-SGA Transmission Best Practices Program MAOP Validation- July 25-26, 2012 Roundtable, Fort Worth, TX
- Operator Qualification and Training Best Practices Roundtable, October 2-4, 2012, AGA Headquarters, Washington, DC. Hosted by Washington Gas Light Company
- Gas Control Room Management Best Practices Roundtable, October 23-25, Houston, TX. Hosted by CenterPoint Energy.
- System Regulation and Valve Inspection & Maintenance Best Practices Roundtable, November 13-15, Dallas, TX. Hosted by Atmos Energy.
- AGA/NGA: Flood Engineering and Operations Best Practices Workshop, November 13-14, 2012, East Rutherford, NJ