Scope of ANSI B109.3 - '92 for Rotary-Type Gas Displacement Meters
"This standard applies to rotary type positive displacement gas meters designed for revenue measurement of fuel gas.
- Part I comprises a list of definitions and terms used throughout the standard.
- Part II covers the construction for the qualifications of new type rotary meters.
- Part III covers the performance qualification of new meters and new type rotary meters.
- Part IV covers "in-service" performance standards for rotary meters.
- Part V covers established installation requirements for rotary meters.
- Part VI covers the various auxiliary devices for rotary meters. Part VII covers test methods and equipment."