Promise Delivered: Planning, Preparation and Performance During the 2013-14 Winter Heating Season
The United States faced sustained cold and record-setting natural gas consumption during the winter of 2013-2014. Natural gas reliability was tested and throughout the country local utility customers continued to receive dependable service at affordable prices.
AGA has released Promise Delivered, a study of the planning, preparation and performance of the natural gas system during the 2013-14 Winter Heating Season.
Click here to download the full report.
- Findings, Observations and Conclusions
- Making the Statistical Case
- Natural Gas Storage Meets the Polar Vortex
- The Role of Interruptible Customers
- Energy Efficiency and the Customer Experience
- A Decade of Growth
- Winter Heating Season Energy Analysis
- Promise Delivered Power Point Presentation
Download Infographic: Print Version | Web Version