Natural Gas Security
- Provides a forum for the identification, development and communication of innovative and cost effective security solutions for the natural gas industry.
- Provides insight on physical infrastructure security related pursuits by AGA operating, government relations and regulatory affairs sections.
- Identifies research priorities to enhance the safe, reliable and cost-effective delivery of natural gas.
- Sponsors programs and papers in a cooperative effort in related technical symposia, sponsors the publication of committee reports and papers, and the development of articles for publications.
- Collects, develops, and disseminates technical data and information with specific reference to the committee’s scope of interest.
- Monitors and reviews Federal legislation, codes, and associated rulemaking activities which affect the industry and are within the committee's scope of activities, and advises the Managing Committee of items of concern.
- Provides liaison with appropriate industry groups, professional associations, research organizations and other committees for the exchange of information and technical assistance relative to the concerned areas of interest.
- Develops and publishes committee reports and technical papers and provides liaison with/from appropriate national and international industry groups, professional associations and other committee for the exchange of information and technical assistance relative to areas of interest.
- Identifies research priorities to enhance the safe, reliable and cost–effective delivery of natural gas.