Have a question? Contact the AGA staff person then e-mail or fax your query. Direct response from appropriate contacts throughout AGA saves time, effort and money. Respondents are asked to send a copy of the response to AGA and can receive compiled results for their own benefit.
Objective: To provide members quick access to peers nationwide for advice, experiences, and answers to industry-wide issues.
Who Should Participate: All AGA members should take advantage of this service.
What Participants Can Expect: Increased productivity by reducing individual research time.
Contacts by subject area:
• Accounting email@example.com
• Community and Consumer Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org
• Customer Service email@example.com
• Environmental firstname.lastname@example.org
• Energy Efficiency Programs and Practices email@example.com
• Finance & Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org
• Human Resources email@example.com
• Internal Auditing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Investor Relations email@example.com
• Legal firstname.lastname@example.org
• Marketiing email@example.com
• Operations & Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
• Policy Analysis email@example.com
• Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rates email@example.com
• Risk Management firstname.lastname@example.org
• Safety & Occupational Health email@example.com
• Sustainable Business Practices firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tax email@example.com
• Technology firstname.lastname@example.org