Have a question? Contact the AGA staff person then e-mail or fax your query. Direct response from appropriate contacts throughout AGA saves time, effort and money. Respondents are asked to send a copy of the response to AGA and can receive compiled results for their own benefit.
Objective: To provide members quick access to peers nationwide for advice, experiences, and answers to industry-wide issues.
Who Should Participate: All AGA members should take advantage of this service.
What Participants Can Expect: Increased productivity by reducing individual research time.
Contacts by subject area:
• Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org
• Community and Consumer Affairs email@example.com
• Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org
• Environmental email@example.com
• Energy Efficiency Programs and Practices firstname.lastname@example.org
• Finance & Accounting email@example.com
• Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
• Internal Auditing email@example.com
• Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
• Legal email@example.com
• Marketiing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Operations & Engineering email@example.com
• Policy Analysis firstname.lastname@example.org
• Public Relations email@example.com
• Rates firstname.lastname@example.org
• Risk Management email@example.com
• Safety & Occupational Health firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sustainable Business Practices email@example.com
• Tax firstname.lastname@example.org
• Technology email@example.com