- Assist with the execution of AGA cyber and physical security programs, and initiatives through data collection, analyses and information dissemination to AGA's membership.
- Execute security workshops, conferences, roundtables, webinars, teleconferences, etc.
- Represent AGA in government, industry and other stakeholder technical conferences/workshops, meetings and other venues.
- Must be available to travel for meetings and events.
- Minimum of four years professional work experience in the energy industry.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Security Clearance desired.
For immediate consideration, please complete AGA's application process through ADP.