Apply for Associate Membership
Associate membership is designed for organizations that have an interest in advancing the development of the natural gas industry, stay current on the gas industry, and to develop more expansive relationships with industry professionals.
Organizations joining as Associate members include:
- Operations and Engineering: engineering and construction companies, equipment suppliers, service providers, research and design contractors.
- Marketing: gas appliance and equipment manufacturers and distributors, related service companies, architects and engineers and marketing firms.
- Financial: commercial and investment banks, securities firms, portfolio managers, accounting firms, insurance companies, and consulting and other financial-oriented firms.
- Legal: attorneys, consultants and others involved in the legal or regulatory issues of the natural gas industry.
- Analytical: think tanks, university energy policy centers, consultants and oil company policy analysts.
AGA – a primary source for vital industry data and the leader in standards development.
- Gathering data, developing reports and disseminating information to a wide variety of audiences in support of the industry’s advocacy priorities.
- Codes and standards provide America’s natural gas utilities a strong foundation to safely and reliably serve their customers.
- Industry reference materials and standards help individual companies use recognized and accepted procedures to implement the best and most current operational and business practices.
AGA provides unparalleled educational and networking opportunities.
- Forums and technological opportunities to facilitate information sharing on safety, security, reliability, efficiency, environmental, operations, customer care, rate design, regulatory trends, workforce, financial, accounting, customer service and consumer affairs.
- Through participation in the International Gas Union, AGA provides forums for the exchange of ideas between international and American natural gas companies.
Membership dues for Associate members $1,250 per joining business location and are prorated quarterly for new members. Apply now by simply completing Membership Application and return with payment. For more information on Associate membership and / or to discuss membership for multiple locations, please contact Faye Homed (email@example.com / 202/824-7025).
Please complete the application form with credit card information for Associate membership. If you'd prefer to pay dues by check, simply print a copy of the application and return with payment to:
American Gas Association
PO Box 79226
Baltimore, MD 21279-0226
|Associate Membership Application||73.12 KB|