AGA 8th Annual Energy Market Regulation Conference
AGA's FERC Regulatory Committee will present the 8th Annual Energy Market Regulation Conference on Thursday October 8, 2015, at the Marriott Albuquerque Pyramid North in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This conference focuses on regulatory compliance issues and is designed to provide compliance training to attendees. If your professional responsibilities are affected by the regulations and activities of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), this conference is for you.
Some of the topics being covered in Albuquerque on October 8, 2015 are :
- FERC/CFTC enforcement policy developments;
- Trading Rules and market place manipulation;
- Capacity release rules;
- Standards of conduct;
- CFTC Dodd-Frank Act regulation and compliance issues;
- Disruptive trading practices issues;
- End-user requirements;
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Elements of an effective complaince program.