Reports, Position Papers, and PHMSA Interpretations
The GPTC offers the following documents referenced in the Guide or as additional information:
- Correlating ALDL "A" and Century PE Pipe Rate Process Method Projections with Actual Field Performance
- GPTC Position Paper on Integrity Management
- American Gas Foundation Study: Safety Performance and Integrity of Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure, January 2005
- Effect of Elevated Ground Temperature (from Electric Cables) on the Pressure Rating of PE Pipe in Gas Piping Applications, 2007.
- Review of Integrity Management for Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines, ANSI Technical Report No. ANSI-GPTC-Z380-TR-1, November 18, 2001 (Withdrawn 3/30/12); AGA Catalogue Number X69806
- AGA Technical Note CPR-83-4-1: Threaded Fasteners Torquing, November 1983