2019 Mutual Aid Leading Practices and Incident Response Workshop
June 17, 2019 6:00 PM - June 19, 2019 5:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Washington
400 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, District of Columbia
AGA, in coordination with the regional gas associations, Canadian Gas Association, Distribution Contractors Association and the American Public Gas Association, will host a Mutual Aid Leading Practices and Incident Response Workshop on June 17-19 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Washington, DC.
We will kick off this workshop with a cocktail reception at AGA Headquarters on Monday, June 17th at 6:00 pm. The workshop will begin on Tuesday morning and will feature lessons learned and case studies from companies who have implemented mutual aid or who have had to bring together a large contingency of workers to respond to an incident or natural disaster.
Some areas of interest that will be covered during the event include:
• Steps you can take now to prepare for a potential event;
• Preparing a boilerplate response and recovery plan, and adjusting it to meet the needs of the event;
• Determining Mutual Assistance needs and requesting that assistance;
• Preparing and executing a logistics plan to house, feed, and equip Mutual Assistance responders; preparing on-boarding protocols to ensure that personnel are qualified and that their assignments and locations can be tracked;
• Implementing an internal communications plan that considers your own employees, mutual assistance responders, on-site supervision, and their work/personal needs back home; and
• Coordinating your internal communications plan with your corporation’s external communications plan (customers, government representatives and the public).
Login to Register