2019 Winter AGA Legal Committee Meeting
December 09, 2019 6:30 PM - December 10, 2019 2:00 PM
400 N. Capitol Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia
The next scheduled AGA Winter Legal Committee Meeting is Tuesday, December 10th, at AGA’s office in the Capitol Room (400 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001). Breakfast will be served at 8:00 a.m. (EST) and lunch at noon (EST). The meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. (EST) and will conclude no later than 2:00 p.m. (EST).
The meeting will include updates on the following issues:
- Cybersecurity regulatory update and board-directed actions;
- Pipeline Safety Act Reauthorization update and other recent pipeline safety developments;
- EEI/AGA Natural Gas Sustainability Reporting update;
- Environmental rule revisions update – hot topics;
- Update on FERC and other regulatory issues, including infrastructure and permitting matters, and related court cases;
- Renewable Natural Gas and State Initiatives; and
- Updates on other legal and policy issues affecting AGA members.
We will also have a Legal Issues Roundtable, where members will be able to discuss issues they are currently facing or expect to be facing in the future. An agenda will be sent to you in November.
The Legal Committee reception and dinner will be held the evening of December 9, 2019. The reception will begin at 6:30 p.m. (EST) followed by dinner at 7:30 p.m. (EST). We hope you will be able to join us.
If you have any problems registering for the Legal Committee Meeting or using our website, please contact Cindy Maimone, AGA’s Manager, Office of General Counsel Administration at (202) 824-7180 or email@example.com, and she can assist you.