The Regulatory Analyst 3 is responsible for the preparation of all internal and external regulatory reports and analysis, inclusive of Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC) and other external regulatory requirements. This position also assists with financial analyses and special projects.
- Prepares special filings, recurring financial reporting, and petitions for regulatory bodies including the FPSC
- Prepares and sponsors testimony relating to regulatory filings
- Prepares rate analysis, tariffs and rate designs related to regulated rates
- Works with FPSC staff and outside auditors to provide necessary assistance and information
- Assists with regulatory strategic planning, and development of rates, programs and filings
- Prepares FPSC customer communications
- Prepares regulatory analysis and other special projects
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Education: Four year degree in Accounting/Finance or related
Related Experience: Prefer utility experience, regulatory experience is a must
- Knowledge of the Epicor suite of software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft FRx suite of software.
- Knowledge of Business Objects and related software.
- Must seek efficiencies in all areas to create overall process improvement.
- Must be able to respond creatively to unique situations.
- Utility Accounting knowledge
- Regulatory experience
POSITION LOCATION: West Palm Beach/Fernandina Beach, FL
Maureen Barr, HRBP