Apply for Associate Membership
Natural gas industry service providers join AGA to stay current on what's going on in the natural gas industry and to develop more expansive relationships with industry professionals. Service providers may join AGA as associate members in one or more of the following program areas.
- Operations and Technical Associates Section: includes engineering, construction and construction companies; equipment suppliers; service providers; and research and design contractors.
- Marketing: includes gas appliance and equipment manufacturers and distributors, related service companies, architects and engineers, and marketing firms.
- Financial: includes commercial and investment banks, securities firms, portfolio managers, accounting firms, insurance companies, and consulting and other financial-oriented firms.
- Legal: includes attorneys, consultants and others involved in the legal or regulatory issues of the natural gas industry.
- Analytical: includes think tanks, university energy policy centers, consultants and oil company policy analysts.
Associate Member Benefits
- Access to natural gas industry and AGA experts, who have expertise on virtually every aspect of the gas business.
- Participation in selected AGA committee activities that affect natural gas industry service providers.
- Contact with current and potential customers from natural gas utility and pipeline companies located throughout the United States and Canada.
- Recognition via AGA's "Buyer's Guide" and "Membership Directory," published annually in AGA's American Gas magazine and on AGA's web site; and sponsorship opportunities that help promote your business to the natural gas industry.
- Discounts on AGA publications and exhibition and meeting registration fees; complimentary subscription to AGA reports, analysis and market research on such topics as natural gas supply and demand, and prices trends; and a complimentary subscription to American Gas - a leading gas industry publication that covers important industry developments.
For more information on selected committee participation and publications of interested download the "Investment in Your Future" brochure below.
Contact Us for More Information
American Gas Association
400 N. Capitol St., NW
Washington DC 20001
Associate Membership Dues
Associate Member annual dues are $1,250. This covers employees at the joining member location.
Please complete the application form below with credit card information for Associate membership. If you'd prefer to pay dues by check, simply print a copy of the application and return with payment to:
American Gas Association
PO Box 79226
Baltimore, MD 21279-0226