Piping Materials Library
At its inception, the AGA Plastics Materials Committee (PMC) established a goal to provide member companies with various means to help them enhance the “integrity” of their underground plastic pipe distribution systems. By “integrity” we mean the safety, security, robustness, efficiency and very long term trouble-free performance of plastic natural gas piping systems.
Because “integrity” is a fundamental objective of plastic pipelines, the PMC formed a separate Subcommittee on pipeline integrity to focus specific attention to this critical subject. The PMC Pipeline Integrity Subcommittee observed a number of technical papers have been and continue to be published that contain very useful information in regard to plastic pipeline integrity. The Piping Materials Library is intended to distribute those papers
The Piping Materials Library includes publications that are copyrighted by third parties and copying, republication or distribution in violation of those copyrights is prohibited. AGA as received a limited license from the authors of copyrighted works included in the Piping Materials Library. The limited license permits AGA to include and provide these documents on the AGA members-only section of the AGA website for viewing by AGA members and may not include further copying, publication or distribution.
The Piping Materials Library contains an ever-increasing collection of papers, articles and other written material the PMC Integrity Subcommittee believes will be of benefit to those responsible for maintaining and enhancing the integrity of their plastic natural gas distribution systems. This library of material will be updated on a periodic basis.
- Evaluation of 12-Inch Polyethylene Pipe for Cinergy Gas Distribution
- Increasing Importance of Rapid Crack Propagation (RCP) for Gas Piping Applications - Industry Status
- DIMP for Plastic Gas Pipelines
- Comprehensive Risk Model for Distribution Integrity Management
- Correlating Aldyl "A" and Century PE Pipe Rate Process Method - Projections with Actual Field Performance
- Static Control in PE Fuel Gas Pipe
- Pinhole Leaks In Gas Service Risers Causing Meter Fires
- Integrity Management of Plastic Pipelines
- Technology Towards a Simple, Flexible Distribution Integrity Assessment Plan
- Ensuring Long Term Gas Distribution System Integrity by performing testing and failure analysis