Transmission and Marketing Companies Membership
Apply for Transmission and Marketing Companies Membership
The American Gas Association (AGA) provides national and regional forums for natural gas transmission and distribution companies to mutually address operations best practices and discuss issues related to security, pipeline integrity, gas quality, research, safety and occupational health, storage, environment, measurement, and gas control.
AGA – the advocate for the natural gas utility industry.
- Informing and educating the financial community about investment opportunities in the natural gas utility industry.
- Helping our industry keep current on issues and trends critical to its continuing success, such as how to retain and recruit the best and brightest new employees to join our workforce.
AGA – a primary source for vital industry data and the leader in standards development and best practices.
- Gathering data, developing reports and disseminating information to a wide variety of audiences in support of the industry’s advocacy priorities.
- Codes and standards provide America’s natural gas companies a strong foundation to safely and reliably serve their customers.
- Industry reference materials and standards help individual companies use recognized and accepted procedures to implement the best and most current operational and business practices.
AGA provides unparalleled educational and networking opportunities.
Forums and technological opportunities to facilitate information sharing on safety, security, reliability, efficiency, environmental, operations, customer care, rate design, regulatory trends, workforce, financial, accounting, customer service and consumer affairs.
Multiple forums for “best practice” sharing to assist in the achievement of operational, technological and customer service excellence.
Through participation in the International Gas Union, AGA provides forums for the exchange of ideas between international and American natural gas companies.
Transmission and Marketing Companies participate in all AGA programs and committees except for those directly relating to government advocacy, as AGA’s efforts focus on utility interests; however, AGA often advocates for issues that are beneficial to both pipelines and natural gas utilities.
For more information, please contact Tracy Burleson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202/824-7229). Membership dues for Transmission and Marketing Companies are tiered, based on a 3-year average of operating income based on gas assets (with a maximum cap).
For a quick estimate of what dues would be for your organization simply complete the Membership Dues Estimate Application Form