AGA Corporate Governance
- American Gas Association By Laws
- American Gas Association Corporate Officers, Board of Directors and Members
- AGA Board Conflict of Interest Policy
- AGA Employee Conflict of Interest Policy
- AGA Employee Code of Conduct
AGA Antitrust Compliance Program Detail
The American Gas Association and its member companies are committed to full compliance with all laws and regulations, and to maintaining the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our operations and activities. Our commitment includes strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws, which are designed to protect this country’s free competitive economy. The AGA Antitrust Compliance Guidelines and AGA Antitrust Compliance Procedures are provided to AGA members and participants in AGA operations and activities to assist members in pursuing these goals.
All members and participants in AGA activities are requested to look over the guidelines and procedures and follow them.
- AGA Antitrust Compliance Guidelines
- AGA Antitrust Compliance Procedures
- AGA Antitrust Compliance Language
Whenever you have any question about whether particular AGA activities might raise antitrust problems, contact the General Counsel’s Office at (202) 824-7072 or GCO@aga.org