Utility Rankings by Volumes, Revenues and Customers 2022
The AGA’s annual utility rankings reflect the Top 50 local distribution companies nationwide for each natural gas-consuming sector (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Electric Generation), and also ranks companies in individual market segments based on sales volumes, sales revenues and number of customers.
The Company Rankings reflect the Top 50 Companies for each natural gas consuming sector (Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Electric Generation) as well as for the total overall for all sectors, based on sales volumes, sales revenues and sales customers.
The data for these reports are taken from the companies’ Annual Report of Gas Operations (ARGO). Companies are given the option of reporting their ARGO at the corporate level or at the subsidiary level. No effort is made to combine subsidiaries into corporate level data for the purpose of these rankings. If you would like similar data at the corporate level, please contact Paul Pierson, Director, Statistics.
2022 Ranking of Companies by:
- Commercial Sales Customers
- Commercial Sales Volumes
- Commercial Sales Revenues
- Residential Sales Customers
- Residential Sales Volumes
- Residential Sales Revenues
- Industrial Sales Customers
- Industrial Sales Volumes
- Industrial Sales Revenues
- Electric Generation Sales Customers
- Electric Generation Sales Volumes
- Electric Generation Sales Revenues
- Total Sales Customers
- Total Sales Volumes
- Total Sales Revenues