Safety During a Hurricane: What You Need to Know
Natural gas utilities work to ensure the safety of customers, employees and the public. It is important to remember these safety tips after a natural disaster, including a hurricane.
AGA’s Mutual Assistance program is available when needed. Members: Access the Mutual Assistance Database.
- AGA Emergency Preparedness Handbook
- National Weather Service
- Southern Gas Association
- Request a Part 107 Waiver or Operation in Controlled Airspace
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Emergency Declarations, Waivers, Exemptions and Permits