Physical and cyber infrastructure security issues are top advocacy priorities for AGA's members. AGA and its members are taking the necessary actions to protect our Nation's natural gas delivery system into the future and have adopted the AGA Commitment to Cyber and Physical Security, demonstrating our dedication to ensuring that natural gas pipeline infrastructure remains resilient to growing and dynamic cyber and physical security threats.
- Physical and Cybersecurity
- Physical Security
- Downstream Natural Gas Information Sharing & Analysis Center (DNG-ISAC) - contact email@example.com for access
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Field Worker Assault Prevention Initiative Resources
- To find out more about AGA security activities, visit About AGA Security Efforts.
- Also, see our Pipeline Resilience and Cyber One Pager to learn more about the reliability and resilience of the natural gas subsector.
Report pipeline security incidents to the Transportation Security Operation Center (TSOC) - 703-563-3236 TSOC.ST@dhs.gov
Report industrial control system cybersecurity incidents to the Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team (ICS-CERT) - 877-776-7585 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Contact Kimberly Denbow