Award of Merit
Based on a point system, the Operations Section Award of Merit gives public recognition to those whose service to the gas industry, through participation in the activities of the section, has been outstanding.
This includes; outstanding leadership, participation in AGA events and continuous and dedicated organizational service.
There are five levels of awards and a Lifetime Achievement category for an individual who has accumulated points of 150 or more:
- Award of Merit (Bronze) — 25 points
- Award of Merit (Silver) — 50 points
- Award of Merit (Gold) — 75 points
- Award of Merit (Platinum) — 100 points
- Award of Merit (Diamond) — 125 points
NOTE: Point totals have been revised to correct inconsistencies in how points were totaled.
For award inquiries, contact Debbie Ellis.